Today, after work I started on the disassembly.
What should have been an easy half hour on a new car was a back breaking, pain in the neck, struggle due to rusted fixings.
But with a lot of WD40 and attacking Torx screw heads with Dremel to make them into slotted screws, I managed to remove the front bumper.
I then loosened all the bolts for the front cross-member, even there there was one bolt where the hexagon head was no longer a regular hexagon due to rust.
All the rusted fixing seem to be on the nearside, probably due to puddles in the road and country lane gutters.
So the next stage will be to disconnect the lights and drain the coolant and other fluids so the radiator and other parts can be removed with the front cross-member as a unit.
But before then I want to video the engine start up and running so that I can put it up for sale as a working unit.